Three Hole Paper Drilling Machine
Usually, drilling is the last operation on an otherwise finished product. This precision engineered and sturdily built machine ensures trouble free high volume and quick turnaround time.
- The machine comes equipped with three drill heads. The distance between these heads is adjustable.
- A geared motor with cam produces the electrical machine stroke for table. The return stroke is quicker.
- Drill spindles permit vertical adjustment approximately 3 mm of fine setting of the drills.
- The machine is stable and easy to operate.
- Machine is supplied with a chip ejector and a bit sharpening device
- The foot pedal switch for the table lift ensures that the operator hands are free foe product handling.
||5 to 10 mm
|paper Stack Height
|Distance Between Holes
||50 mm (Min) to 350 mm (Max.)
|Work Table Size
||550 mm (W) x 450 mm (D)
||415 V, 30, 50 Hz.
||1 Nos. x 0.55 KW
1 Nos x 0.75 KW